Translate

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Eyüboğlu during Christmas!

Happy Holidays everyone!

So my school has been decorating the entire campus for Christmas and I absolutely love it! ((The only thing I didn't appreciate that much was the unexpected Christmas music that's played between classes and on break times. It just caught me off guard the first day and I found myself getting a little emotional...)) So, here are the pictures of my school all ready for Christmas:
This is the stairway I take everyday to my classroom on the 4th floor (Also, right past the garland is our Library. Yeah, it's a little weird that it's on the second floor, I know haha).
More bows and garlands outside of my French class
Really interesting decorations hanging between the levels
One of the many Christmas trees they have around school
Cute window stickers in the Kindergarden building 
The tree in the Kindergarden. Notice the Turkish flag and our school flag on either side of the tree!
Okay, I know this isn't decorated, but this the view from my classroom window of a small part of campus 
"E Hall"; where all the presentations happen
A cute tree made of books in the Library 
Daffne wasn't happy that I made her stand with the tree for a picture... She told me it reminded her of when she was little and she didn't want to smile for her family Christmas card picture! Haha 

Anyway, now you've seen my school. I feel so lucky to have gotten such a modern school (only 50 years old) and what makes it even better is that I get to spend everyday with my best friend and un-biological sister, Daffne :) 

Happy Holidays everyone! 
XOXO Maggie


1 comment:

  1. Your school is so modern and amazing Maggie!! I'm a bit jelly! :)

    ReplyDelete