Translate

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Busy Weekend

So another busy weekend has flown by! Obviously, it started with my Turkish course. Here are some pictures from the course:
Charlène loves Nutella...
...and Doritos! 
After course on Saturday, Rotary threw a birthday party for all of us! We went to Olivia's Pizzeria in Levent on European side for dinner, cake, and presents! 
What's an exchange event without selfies?
Annalise and Hailey feat. a pizza
The beautiful, and delicious, birthday cake :) 
Some of our group with the cake

After the party, Annalise rode the ferry with me to Kadıköy (Asia side/where I live) and we hung out for a few hours. She is actually being sent home early, so I wanted to hangout one last time with her before she goes home next week. I took her to my favorite café of all time, Seyhan Café! She got a coffee and I got çay. 
The çay even came in a French press! 
I got "Christmas" flavored çay. It was so delicious and tasted exactly how I remember Christmas to be like :) 
Annalise and her Irish Cream coffee
My finished cup :(

That's all for now.
Xoxo
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment