Translate

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Outbounds, Shopping and Countdowns!

Today I got together with some of my fellow Outbounds: Sydney (going to Australia), Sophie (going to Denmark), and Kenzie (going to Germany). 
Here is a lovely selfie that Sydney (left) and Sophie (right) took on my phone earlier when we were all out eating lunch. I love how I've gotten so close to all the other Outbounds. They are all such AMAZING women, and their host families will be so lucky to have them. I can't even express how much I am going to miss every one of them. It is so rare that I find people that I like and have such a great time with as I do with them. 

Also, I started using this countdown app to count the days until I leave for exchange. Here is the "current" time:
Isn't that crazy!? 175 DAYS! That just seems like right around the corner. I feel like before I know it, the count down clock will be at 2 days. 

Thanks for reading! 
--Maggie

2 comments:

  1. Sophie I think that is a great camera angle for you. Just 175 days! How do you know when you depart? We don't even have a city assignment soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you for reading! And I was told from Al, my corespondent, and my travel agent from IYWT that most students going to Turkey don't leave until Labor Day. So, I just set my count down to Labor Day (Sept. 1).

    ReplyDelete