Translate

Saturday, March 15, 2014

International Youth Exchange Expo

Earlier today was the IYE Expo at IPFW! I just wanted to thank everyone who put in all the effort planning the expo and also to those to helped set up and tear down. You guys are awesome. 
I had such a good time hanging out with the other Inbounds/Outbounds. 
Here in this picture is (from left to right) Zuzia from Poland, Bruno from Brazil & I. 
And here is a bigger group of us, (top row, left to right) Hannah who is going to Denmark, me, Kenzie who is going to Germany, & Por who is from Thailand. And in the bottom row is Bruno and Zuzia. 

But the best part of the day was after the Expo. Bruno, Zuzia, Kenzie, & I went to Jefferson Point (it's an outdoor outlet mall). We walked around and got some really good ice cream at Coldstone. I had such a great time with all of them today, and I can't wait to see Bruno and Juna (the Inbound from Belgium) over spring break down in Fort Myers Beach, Florida! 

--Maggie

1 comment: