Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Photo Timeline

Yesterday, I went to the airport with Sydney and her parents to see her off on her way to Australia! I'm so excited for her, I just can't wait to hear all about her adventure (If you also want to see how she's doing, her blog URL is on the side bar on the right side of my blog). 

Kind of on a random note, but I was going through all the pictures I have on my phone from this last year with all the Inbounds and Outbounds. I started laughing so hard, that I almost cried. So, I thought I'd share a few of them with you! 
This is some of us, plus Madisson (one of last year's Outbounds).
Linda, Sydney, and I at the April Cinference
Zuzia and Bryant took my phone at the April Conference and took selfies :) I miss them so much! 
This is from an impromptu picnic Zuzia, Sophie, Kenzie, and I went on one time.
Haha this is from my 18th birthday, when Sophie and Sydney bought me a piƱata and we took it to the park to have a photoshoot with it before we destroyed it. 
This is just ONE of the 1000+ selfies Bruno took on my phone over the year
One of the candid pictures of Sophie and Sydney that was taken at my goodbye party!
Por, Bruno, Sydney, and I went out for breakfast together. Gosh, I miss them a lot.
Taco Bell: Nicole's favorite place
And this brings me up to the present day! Of course, there were so so so many other pictures I could have posted, but you'd be here all night if I did :) 

Sincerely,
Maggie 


4 comments:

  1. Love it Maggie. You will get to go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos!! Made me laugh while sitting here in my bedroom!! :) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm glad I could make you laugh Sydney! :)

    ReplyDelete