Translate

Saturday, August 30, 2014

"Tour de Fort Wayne" and much more

Hey Everyone! 

So last Wednesday was my college visit to Manchester University! I only have three words to describe it: I LOVE IT. I ended up submitting my application that same day too! {{ Plus I took the French Language Exam online to see how much I know, and I knew probably half of the answers, so I'll definitely retake it after I brush up on the basics }} Fingers crossed I get accepted :)
On Thursday, I basically started packing, but I haven't packed all the way yet, since I don't have a departure date. Here is one of my two suitcases semi-packed: 
Then on Friday, Nicole and I planned a "Tour de Fort Wayne" for Orsi and Estelle (two Inbounds this year)! It was so great to be able to hangout with all of them while showing them my city. We drove around Downtown for a while, then we headed to Jefferson Pointe Outlet Mall to shop, hear live music, and get some dinner. Here are some more pictures:
This is where we ate dinner. 
Nicole and Orsi (from Hungary) 
Estelle (from Switzerland) and I
Estelle and Nicole showing off our menus 
Just waiting on our food! 
Nicole :) haha 
Estelle and I shared these Nachos, so this is the before picture...
... And this is the after picture! 
Here is the restaurant as we were leaving. It was so great to be able to see everyone yesterday. Hope you all have great exchange years, I can't wait to hear all about them! 

Thanks for reading,
Maggie 

1 comment:

  1. You really need the ziplock Vacuum bags! They are amazing. It looks like you might need some extra space in your suitcase.

    ReplyDelete