Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

Mom's Visit

Hey again! 

So I'll now do a quick post about all things I got to do with my mom while she was visiting me here in Turkey. 

Daffne and I made a sign for her at the airport 
We were getting tired of waiting... Haha
Went to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, and  the palace 
At the palace
Arthur, Daffne, and I at the Blue Mosque
Mom and I 
Tulips and Mosque
Inside the Hagia Sophia
Eating street oysters 
Grand Bazaar 
Taksim with my friends
Luis and Mario love my mom (they both called her "Mother" while she was here)
Büyükada island 
We decided to be basic tourists and buy the flower crowns so we could fit in with the billions of vacationers 
At Büyükada island
Mom gave in and bought a cat shirt! (Cat print things are really in style here. I have a dress, skirt, and necklace) She even wore it on the plane ride home. 

I had such a great 10 days with my mom. I can't thank her enough for visiting and seeing my side of the world! :) 

Maggie 



No comments:

Post a Comment