Translate

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fourth of July, Friends, and Guarantee Forms

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Fourth of July weekend celebrating with family and friends. I had such an awesome time hanging out with my friends, Sydney (outbound to Australia) and Bruno (inbound from Brazil) at Sydney's pond and later, for fireworks, at her aunts lake house. 
{Above are some of the spectacular photos Sydney took of the fireworks!}
Overall it was such a great day, I couldn't imagine spending it with anybody else! 

Also, as you may have guessed from the title, I received my guarantee form from Turkey! What the guarantee form tells me is my Host Rotary Club and the High School I'll be attending in Turkey. My Host Rotary Club is the Istanbul Rotary Club. And I've found out that there is another girl, who is from California, that will also be hosted by my club! She is so sweet, I just know we'll get along great together. My school is Eyuboglu High School. Here is a picture of my school:
There are so many fun clubs I'm planning on joining, I'll barely have time to sleep! 

My goodbye party is in a few days, and our final conference is this weekend too. Can't believe how fast time is flying. But as everyday passes, I know I'm getting closer and closer to my life in Istanbul.

Best wishes, Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment