Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hefner Scholarship Meeting

Tonight was the Hefner Scholarship Meeting at Bob Evans. We all showed up with our mothers to discuss what we still need to fill out and turn in for the scholarship. Then, we talked about the upcoming conference on December 7-8. It is two days long and will be, sort of, a Christmas Conference. All of us Outbounds and the various Inbounds are bringing traditional dishes to share native to our culture or family. Here is a picture of all five of us Outbounds for the 2014-2015 year! 
From Left to Right: Me, Sydney, Nicole, Sophie and Hannah 
And what I found interesting was Sydney, Nicole and Hannah ALL listed Australia as their first choice. But Sophie listed Denmark and I listed France as our first choices. There is nothing wrong with Australia, but I just thought it was out of the ordinary for 3/5 Outbounds to have the same first choice. 
And here is my Mom, Karri, and I tonight. We were sitting instead of standing because she is shorter than me and, apparently, it looked bad for the sake of the picture. 


Thanks again for reading! 
--Maggie Blackwell


No comments:

Post a Comment