Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

District Interview 2013

Today I, along with three other girls, was interviewed for the Rotary Exchange at the District level. At the previous interview, the two clubs in Fort Wayne were just trying to see which candidate would be representing them on the exchange. It was decided that I would represent The Anthony Wayne Rotary Club and one of the other girls, Sophie, would be going with The Fort Wayne Rotary Club. This interview was the biggest interview yet. I was unimaginably nervous when we arrived at Ancilla College in Plymouth, IN this morning. Here is what it looked like:
Isn't it beautiful? I just love it, especially with all the colorful fall leaves. 

Anyway, the students and parents were both interviewed, separately, and asked similar questions. The biggest mistake I made was not being up to date with The United States' current events. To help myself fix that problem, I downloaded the USA Today App. Hopefully this will help me learn more about our country and I'll be caught up soon. 

I won't find out the results for another week or so. Thank you for reading and I'll update again soon!

--Maggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment