Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Recent days

Hey again! So I've been super busy getting ready for my mom's arrival, the up coming Rotary trip, and preparing to move to my next host family. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to recently: 
Ortaköy with Gabi and Daffne
With Maria from Italy 
Daffne and I 
We played UNO on the ferry! 
You two can always make me laugh :)
Island picnic with friends :) 
Gabi and Luana at the picnic
Group hug! 
Picnic spot
Picnic spot 
But we all ended up getting a sort of poison ivy at the picnic! Haha we have the best luck. 
Beautiful street art in Kadiköy 
It even tells you where to stand for the best picture
Ferry boat
Hailey and Gabi 
Our new friends from Spain
These people are strangers, but the sunset was too beautiful 
In Moda seaside 
Salep
Luis at the picnic hahaha 

Anyway, tomorrow my mom arrives so I'll post soon about her time here too :D 

Maggie 

No comments:

Post a Comment