Translate

Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Years

Happy New Year everyone! 

Okay, so Daffne and I's school had a Retro themed "New Years Party" for all the High School students last Tuesday. Also, it was the first day of snow!
Even though it's not a lot of snow, it still made it feel like winter!
At the party. Daffne, İrem, Hazal, and I

But for the actual day of New Years, I spent it with my friend Charlène, who is an exchange student from France. In the morning we took a ferry and a very long bus ride so we could so shopping at the Yeşilköy Pazar. It's pretty far from where we both live, but it's well worth the drive. Later, we ate dinner at her host parent's cafe (they own a cafe in Besiktas called "Café Cake House"). All the food there is homemade by her host mom. Everything we had was so delicious, especially the Coffee Cheesecake! 

I hope everyone has a great 2015 :)

Maggie 



No comments:

Post a Comment