Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2013

This post needs no title.

Everyone: 
As you all know, I had an interview on November 2nd to see if I would be accepted on the District level for the exchange. After that interview was over, they told me that they would call me in about a week to let me know if I had been accepted or not. Well, let's just say that they didn't wait a week before calling me. I GOT THE NEWS TONIGHT THAT I AM NOW AN OFFICIAL ROTARY EXCHANGE STUDENT! After all this hard work, I just feel so relieved and overjoyed that this is actually happening to me. I absolutely cannot wait to start preparing further for this great opportunity! Thanks again to all of you who have helped me reach this goal. 

I'll update again soon, 

--Maggie Blackwell 
Rotary Exchange Student
2014-2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment