Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

Back in the day...

Ever since I got this huge list of corrections to make on my application to be sent to the "Big Guys" who decide the country assignments. I have been looking for a way to add typed answers to the sheets I already had so I wouldn't have to go back and get all the new papers re-signed. Finally an answer came. A TYPEWRITER! One of the members of my sponsoring Rotary Club had one I could borrow. I have never actually USED a typewriter before, just seen them in pictures. I had a little too much fun testing the typewriter. 
So after I finished filling in the blank spots on the application, I wanted to type one of my favorite poems. And it only took me about 15 attempts to get it this perfect. I don't even know why I was so obsessed with the typewriter. But in general, I really like crafty or artistic things. So as you can imagine, it was right up my alley. 
But don't get me wrong, it is more difficult that it looks. Especially since this particular one doesn't move the paper up every time you would like to move down a line. 

Okay, enough about Typewriters... 
p.s.- next weekend is the CHRISTMAS OUTBOUND/INBOUND CONFERENCE! I am so excited to see everyone again, especially the other 4 Outbounds! 

Update soon,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment